Dr. Stern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 414-3222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2010 - 2011
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsMeta-analysis to assess the appropriate endpoint for slow pathway ablation of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia.Joshua D. Stern, Linda Rolnitzky, Judith D. Goldberg, Larry A. Chinitz, Douglas Holmes, Neil E. Bernstein, Scott Bernstein, Paul Khairy, Anthony Aizer> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2011 Mar 1
- 3 citationsIsolated left atrial appendage ostial stenosis.Joshua D. Stern, Adam H. Skolnick, Robin S. Freedberg, Itzhak Kronzon> ;European Journal of Echocardiography. 2009 Jul 1
- 17 citationsEffects of Simvastatin on Plasma Lipoproteins and Response to Arterial Injury in Wild-Type and Apolipoprotein-E-Deficient MiceRobin P. Choudhury, Angela L. Carrelli, Joshua Stern, Igor Chereshnev, Raymond Soccio, Valerie I. Elmalem, John T. Fallon, Edward A. Fisher, Ernane D. Reis> ;Journal of Vascular Research. 2004 Jan 1
- Cytokinetics Announces Six Presentations Related to Heart Failure and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at the AHA Scientific Sessions 2020November 6th, 2020
- FDA Investigation into Potential Link Between Certain Diets and Canine Dilated CardiomyopathyJune 27th, 2019
- Trendy Dog Diet Could Be Linked to Spike in Canine Heart DiseaseNovember 14th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: