Dr. Minadeo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Northern Blvd..
Greenvale, NY 11548Phone(516) 626-0700Fax(516) 626-1190
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1996
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1992
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- A survey of sedation protocols used for emergency endotracheal intubation in poisoned patients in the French prehospital medical system.Adnet, F., Minadeo, J. P., Finot, M. A., Borron, S. W., Fauconnier, V., Lapandry, C., Baud, F. J.> ;Eur J Emerg Med. 1998 Dec
- Relation of body position at the time of discovery with suspected aspiration pneumonia in poisoned comatose patients.Adnet, F., Borron, S. W., Finot, M. A., Minadeo, J., Baud, F. J.> ;Crit Care Med. 1999 Apr
- Headache: cortical vein thrombosis and response to anticoagulation.Minadeo, J. P., Karaman, B. A.> ;J Emerg Med. 1999 May 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: