Dr. Tsiamtsiouris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd..
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 390-9640Fax(718) 454-3954
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1997 - 2001
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSafety of Same-Day Discharge after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Orbital Atherectomy.Evan Shlofmitz, Allen Jeremias, Alec Goldberg, Thomas Pappas, Andrew D. Berke, George Petrossian, Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris, Andrew E. Lituchy, Michael S. Lee, Richard S...> ;Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine. 2019 Jul 1
- 191 citationsSurgical left atrial appendage ligation is frequently incomplete: a transesophageal echocardiographic studyEdward S. Katz, Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris, Robert M. Applebaum, Arthur Schwartzbard, Paul A. Tunick, Itzhak Kronzon> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2000 Aug 1
- Safety of Same-Day Discharge After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Orbital AtherectomyRichard Shlofmitz, Evan Shlofmitz, Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris, Andrew Berke, Andrew Lituchy, ScienceDirect
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: