Are you Dr. Ren?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548Phone(516) 563-7100Fax(516) 325-7352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xiao Li Ren, MD is a cardiologist in Brookville, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2002
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Shanxi Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Reversibility of Electrophysiological Abnormalities in Subacute IschemiaBrian F. Hoffman, Xiao-Li Ren> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1994 Nov 1
- Reversibility of electrophysiologic abnormalities of subendocardial Purkinje fibers induced by ischemia.Xiao-Li Ren, Brian F. Hoffman> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 1994 May 1