Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Hospital Dr.
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 884-5200Fax(843) 884-6417
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2008 - 2011
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- HI State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsBarrett's esophagus: proton pump inhibitors and chemoprevention II.Joel E Richter, Roberto Penagini, Andrea Tenca, Daniel Pohl, Katerina Dvorak, Aaron Goldman, Edoardo Savarino, Patrizia Zentilin, Vincenzo Savarino, Joshua T Watson, R...> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2011 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: