Dr. Kaplan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office874 Whipple Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 849-9355
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2003 - 2006
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAn Unusual Case of a Ventral Richter’s Hernia at the Site of a Previous PEG TubeRya Kaplan, Mark H. DeLegge> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2006 Nov 22
- Colon Health Is Too Often OverlookedNovember 2020
- Colon Health Is Too Often OverlookedNovember 11th, 2020
- GERD: What You Need to KnowAugust 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: