Dr. Staller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7030 E Genesee St
Fayetteville, NY 13066Phone+1 315-446-1736
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1980 - 1982
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1980
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsService delivery in child psychiatry: provider shortage isn't the only problem.Jud A. Staller> ;Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. 2008 Jan 1
- 31 citationsTargeting the dopamine system in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Jud A. Staller, Stephen V. Faraone> ;Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics. 2007 Apr 1
- 11 citationsPsychopharmacologic treatment of aggressive preschoolers: A chart reviewJud A. Staller> ;Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 2007 Jan 30
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: