Dr. Armenta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Armenta's full profile
Office2200 E Genesee St
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1995
- St Joseph's HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Case report: neuropsychiatric complications of malaria infection.Adekola O. Alao, Jennifer C. Yolles, Wendy Armenta> ;American Family Physician. 2000 Aug 1
- 3 citationsde Clerambault syndrome successfully treated with olanzapine.Adekola Alao, Wendy Armenta, Jennifer C. Yolles> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2000 Feb 1
- 12 citationsHigh-dose olanzapine therapy in schizophrenia.Adekola Alao, Wendy Armenta, Jennifer C. Yolles> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 1999 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: