Dr. Pflanz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-425-4400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1998
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffect of the Wingman-Connect Upstream Suicide Prevention Program for Air Force Personnel in Training: A Cluster Randomized Clinical Trial.Peter A. Wyman, Anthony R. Pisani, C. Hendricks Brown, Bryan Yates, Lacy Morgan-DeVelder, Karen Schmeelk-Cone, Robert D. Gibbons, Eric D. Caine, Mariya Petrova, Tracy ...> ;JAMA network open. 2020 Oct 1
- 78 citationsThe US Air Force suicide prevention program: implications for public health policy.Kerry L. Knox, Steven Pflanz, Gerald W. Talcott, Rick L. Campise, Jill E. Lavigne, Alina Bajorska, Xin Tu, Eric D. Caine> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2010 Dec 1
- 40 citationsAn Investigation of Interpersonal-Psychological Variables in Air Force Suicides: A Controlled-Comparison StudyElicia Nademin, David A. Jobes, Steven Pflanz, Aaron M. Jacoby, Marjan Ghahramanlou-Holloway, Rick L. Campise, Thomas E. Joiner, Barry M. Wagner, Leigh G. Johnson> ;Archives of Suicide Research. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: