Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with UPMC St. Margaret and West Penn Hospital.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsHealth promotion and disease prevention in older people. Our current state of ignorance.Judith S. Black, Wishwa N. Kapoor> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1990 Feb 1
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Older PeopleApril 27th, 2015
- Families Urged to Keep Up-to-Date with Children’s Vaccinations to Avoid Piling Further Pressure on the NHSAugust 16th, 2020