Are you Dr. Rose?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1516 Cotner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025Phone(310) 445-2951Fax(310) 479-1459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith Rose, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Maine, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, and Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1973 - 1976
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 1978
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsGallium scanning and tomography in the preoperative evaluation of lung cancer.Silverio M. Santiago, Daryl Houston, Joseph Ezer, Judith G. Rose, Eleanor Nagai, Adrian J. Williams> ;Cancer. 1986 Jul 15
- 24 citationsImprovement in supine bicycle exercise performance in refractory congestive heart failure after isosorbide dinitrate: radionuclide and hemodynamic evaluation of acute ...Harvey S. Hecht, Soteria E. Karahalios, Stephen J. Schnugg, John A. Ormiston, James M. Hopkins, Judith G. Rose, Bramah N. Singh> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1982 Jan 1
- 3 citationsNuclear medicine in diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the head and neck: IIWilliam H. Blahd, Judith G. Rose> ;Head & Neck Surgery. 1982 Apr 1
- Join now to see all