Are you Dr. Izhar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1510 Cotner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025Phone(310) 445-2951Fax(310) 479-1459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammed Izhar, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Washington.
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1983
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Martinez Veterans Affairs Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology