Are you Dr. Mandelkern?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11301 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90073Phone+1 310-268-4395
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Mandelkern, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- It's Not What You Take Up, It's What You Keep: How Discoveries from Diverse Disciplines Directed the Development of the FDG PET/CT Scan.Jonathan D Kaunitz, Mark Mandelkern, Joanna S Fowler> ;Digestive diseases and sciences. 2022 Jul 30
- Casting a Wider NET: Is It Crohn's or Is It Neuroendocrine Tumor?Yejoo Jeon, David Leung, Claire A. Lis, Hanlin L. Wang, Corinne Deurdulian, M. Mandelkern, Jonathan D. Kaunitz> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2021 Mar 30
- 5 citationsNo significant elevation of translocator protein binding in the brains of recently abstinent methamphetamine users.Edythe D. London, Kyoji Okita, Kaitlin R. Kinney, Andy C. Dean, Megan N. McClintick, Elizabeth J. Rizor, Maritza Johnson, Tarannom Mahmoudie, Arthur L. Brody, Erika L....> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2020 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemLos Angeles, California