Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office717 N 190th Plz
Elkhorn, NE 68022Phone(402) 354-1700Fax(402) 815-1965
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Recovery Audit Contractor medical necessity readiness: one health system's journey.Judith A. Scott, Mindy Camden> ;Professional case management. 2011 Sep 1
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: