Dr. Cheema is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W Columbia St
Evansville, IN 47710Phone(812) 422-3254Fax(812) 426-6388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jugesh Cheema is a radiologist in Evansville, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Deaconess Hospital and The Heart Hospital at Deaconess Gateway. He received his medical degree from Government Medical College Patiala and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in abdominal imaging and cardiac ct & mri and is experienced in positron emission tomography and cardiogenic pulmonary edema.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Cardiothoracic Radiology, 2002 - 2003
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Abdominal Radiology, 2001 - 2002
- Christiana Care Health Services IncResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1997 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCT colonography for the detection of nonpolypoid adenomas: sensitivity assessed with restricted national CT colonography trial criteriaJeff L. Fidler, Zheng Zhang, Benjamin A. Herman, Paul J. Limburg, Joel G. Fletcher, Abraham H. Dachman, Jay P. Heiken, Mark D. Kuo, Christine O. Menias, Bettina Siewer...> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2014 Dec 1
- 9 citationsACRIN CT colonography trial: Does reader's preference for primary two-dimensional versus primary three-dimensional interpretation affect performance?Amy K. Hara, Meridith Blevins, Mei Hsiu Chen, Abraham H. Dachman, Mark D. Kuo, Christine O. Menias, Bettina Siewert, Jugesh I. Cheema, Richard G. Obregon, Jeff L. Fidl...> ;Radiology. 2011 May 1
- 17 citationsNational CT colonography trial (ACRIN 6664): comparison of three full-laxative bowel preparations in more than 2500 average-risk patients.Amy K. Hara, Mark D. Kuo, Meridith Blevins, Mei Hsiu Chen, Judy Yee, Abraham H. Dachman, Christine O. Menias, Betina Siewert, Jugesh I. Cheema, Richard G. Obregon, Jef...> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: