Are you Dr. Morita?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office333 S State Street Revenue
Chicago Department Of Public Health #200
Chicago, IL 60604Phone(312) 747-9443Fax(312) 747-9447
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julia Morita, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsUsing computer decision support to increase maternal postpartum tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis vaccination.William E. Trick, Edward S. Linn, Zina Jones, Clay Caquelin, Romina Kee, Julia Y. Morita> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2010 Jul 1
- 12 citationsClinical trial of standing-orders strategies to increase the inpatient influenza vaccination rate.William E. Trick, Krishna Das, Mary N. Gerard, Marjorie Charles-Damte, Gregory A. Murphy, Irene M. Benson, Julia Y. Morita> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2009 Jan 1
- 10 citationsAssociation between Antimicrobial Resistance among Pneumococcal Isolates and Burden of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease in the CommunityJulia Y. Morita, Elizabeth R. Zell, Richard N. Danila, Monica M. Farley, James L. Hadler, Lee H. Harrison, Lewis Lefkowitz, Arthur L. Reingold, Benjamin A. Kupronis, A...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2002 Aug 15
- Chicago Records Lowest Number of New HIV Diagnoses in 26 Years, Officials SayDecember 1st, 2017