Are you Dr. Solway?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way # Mc5108
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(858) 866-5832Fax(858) 966-6733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Solway, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Oregon, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2005 - 2007
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2005
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2007 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCloning and expression of short interspersed elements B1 and B2 in ischemic brain.Juha Pekka Kalkkila, Frank R. Sharp, Iivari Kärkkäinen, Melinda Reilly, Aigang Lu, Karen Solway, Matt Murrel, Jari Honkaniemi> ;European Journal of Neuroscience. 2004 Mar 1
- 319 citationsInduction of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 (HIF-1) and its target genes following focal ischaemia in rat brain.Marcelle Bergeron, Aimee Y. Yu, Karen E. Solway, Gregg L. Semenza, Frank R. Sharp> ;European Journal of Neuroscience. 1999 Dec 1