Are you Dr. Stansmore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit St Yaw 5
Cardiac Unit Associates
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 724-6750
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katharine Stansmore, MD is a cardiologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is an Instructor in Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsRoles of rpoD, spoIIF, spoIIJ, spoIIN, and sin in regulation of Bacillus subtilis stage II sporulation-specific transcription.Pam Louie, Angela Lee, Katharine Stansmore, Richard J. Grant, Charles Ginther, Terrance Leighton> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 1992 Jun 1