Dr. Atlas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-639-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2007 - 2011
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Thymic abscess and bacteremia caused by methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus in a child.Kathleen Atlas, David DeLaet> ;Pediatrics International. 2012 Jun 1
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: