Dr. Dilling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office135 E. 37th St.
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-779-6083
- Is this information wrong?
- Dual-boarded internist and pediatrician in NYC. Passionate about helping adolescents and young adults transition from their pediatrician to adult primary care. Expertise in caring for adults with chronic childhood diseases, including cerebral palsy, congenital heart disease, cystic fibrosis, developmental disabilities, diabetes mellitus type 1, Down syndrome, spina bifida, and other congenital, hereditary, metabolic, and rare diseases. Also enjoy caring for young adults with eating disorders, as well as adults who are blind or have low vision.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2010 - 2013
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2009 - 2010
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2009
- University of North Carolina at Chapel HillBS, BA, Biology, Romance languages, 2000 - 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Physicians, 2016
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014
- H. Irving Schweppe Resident Award for Superb Humanistic Qualities BCM Dept. of Medicine, 2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 165 citationsLow Parental Literacy Is Associated With Worse Asthma Care Measures in ChildrenDarren A. DeWalt, Marylee H. Dilling, Marjorie S. Rosenthal, Michael Pignone> ;Ambulatory Pediatrics. 2007 Jan 1
- Protected Intercourse: Because There Are Worse Things Than an STITony Pastor, MD; Marylee Dilling, MD, Society of General Internal Medicine Southern Regional Meeting, New Orleans, LA, 4/2014
- “They’re Just Faster Than Me”— Dyspnea and Palpitations in a 19-year old RunnerMH Dilling, D Parekh, BCM Dept of Medicine Symposium, 4/2013
- Acute HIV Infection Presenting as Hemophagocytic LymphohistiocytosisNational Med-Peds Residents’ Association Annual Case Competition, New Orleans, LA - 10/2012
- Cerebral Palsy and its ComplicationsSt. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital Internal Medicine Grand Rounds - 1/2012
- Help! Why Does My Pee Look Like Tea?BCM Department of Medicine Grand Rounds - 8/2011
- Join now to see all
- Board of Directors, Blue Cone Monochromacy Families Foundation 2019 - Present
- Family Event Planning Committee, Lighthouse Guild Parent Support Network 2019 - Present
- Ambassador, Blue Cone Monochromacy Families Foundation 2017 - 2019
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: