Dr. Bhadriraju is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L Levy Pl
New York, NY 10029Phone(713) 798-0104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2010 - 2014
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Deployed: One Pediatric Department's Experience of Adult Care During COVID-19.Laura Nell Hodo, Lindsey C. Douglas, Diana S. Lee, Srividya Bhadriraju, Karen M. Wilson> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2021 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: