Dr. Cleland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 N Beauregard St
Alexandria, VA 22311Phone+1 703-359-8640Fax+1 703-591-6105
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathleen Cleland is a general surgeon in Alexandria, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Virginia Hospital Center, and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She received her medical degree from Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in minimally invasive surgery and robotics in all aspects of general surgery including hernias, gallbladder surgery, colon and bowel surgery for both benign and malignant processes.Additionally, she has years of experience in multidisciplinary team approach based breast cancer treatment and surgery as well as management of benign breast diseases.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: