Are you Dr. Allen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-984-1530Fax+1 601-984-1531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kay Allen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Jackson, Mississippi. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Louisiana. She is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1984
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1980 - 2015
- LA State Medical License 1980 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 104 citationsPulmonary thrombotic arteriopathy in patients with sickle cell disease.Moses Adedeji, Julio Cespedes, Kay G. Allen, Charu Subramony, Michael D Hughson> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2001 Nov 1
- Unusual myocardial (myostromal) "repair" in cardiac transplant patient.Bret C. Allen, Kay G. Allen> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 1999 Jan 1
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi