Are you Dr. Allen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-984-1530Fax+1 601-984-1531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bret Allen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Jackson, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1986
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1983 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsExpression of allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) in acute cellular rejection of cardiac allografts.Xinchun Zhou, Zhi He, Jefferey Henegar, Bret Allen, Steven A. Bigler> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 2011 Sep 1
- 3 citationsSerial monitoring of humoral antibody-mediated rejection of cardiac allografts by C4d staining of interstitial capillariesJeanann L. Suggs, Joshua Goodin, Julius M. Cruse, Robert E. Lewis, Bret Allen, Steven A. Bigler, Charles K. Moore, Regina Thompson, Holly McIntire> ;Experimental and Molecular Pathology. 2009 Feb 1
- Unusual myocardial (myostromal) "repair" in cardiac transplant patient.Bret C. Allen, Kay G. Allen> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 1999 Jan 1
- Join now to see all