Dr. Asfour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-984-1530Fax+1 601-984-1531
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1998 - 2001
- University of Alexandria FOMClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2004 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe effects of serotonin on activated macrophages - biomed 2013.Michelle Tucci, James Woodall, Mohamed Asfour, Robert McGuire, Hamed Benghuzzi> ;Biomedical sciences instrumentation. 2013 Jan 1
- 15 citationsTransfusion of RhD-Incompatible Blood Components in RhD-Negative Blood Marrow Transplant RecipientsM. Asfour, Aida B. Narvios, Benjamin Lichtiger> ;MedGenMed : Medscape general medicine. 2004 Jul 13
- An assessment of the reliability of pulp testing deciduous teeth.Asfour, M. A., Millar, B. J., Smith, P. B.> ;Int J Paediatr Dent. 1996 Sep
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: