Are you Dr. Coleman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Jackson, MS 39216Phone+1 601-984-1530Fax+1 601-984-1531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Coleman, DO is a pathologist in Jackson, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Michigan. He is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1995 - 1999
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State License 1996 - 2016
- MI State License 1994 - 1995
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPathologic Quiz Case: Ascites Associated With a Coagulation Abnormality in a 52-Year-Old WomanAlexandra Shaye Moore, Elizabeth Caldwell, John Coleman> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2003 Sep 1
- 11 citationsExpression of HIF-1 and ubiquitin in conventional renal cell carcinoma: relationship to mutations of the von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor gene.Michael D Hughson, Zhi He, Shawn Liu, John Coleman, W. Bruce Shingleton> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2003 Jun 1
- 4 citationsGlomerular calcification in hypercalcemic nephropathy.Jeffrey Henegar, John Coleman, Julio Cespedes, Michael D Hughson> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2003 Feb 1
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi