Dr. Silverstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Silverstein's full profile
Office21 Industrial Blvd Ste 100
Paoli, PA 19301Phone+1 610-644-6497Fax+1 610-644-6622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsMortised genioplasty in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: an historical perspective and modification of design.Barry H. Hendler, Keith Silverstein, Helen Giannakopoulos, Bernard J. Costello> ;Sleep and Breathing. 2001 Dec 1
- 87 citationsA protocol for uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, mortised genioplasty, and maxillomandibular advancement in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: an analysis of 40 cases.Barry H. Hendler, Bernard J. Costello, Keith Silverstein, David M. Yen, Andrew N. Goldberg> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2001 Aug 1
- 43 citationsGenioglossus muscle attachments: an anatomic analysis and the implications for genioglossus advancement.Keith Silverstein, Bernard J. Costello, Helen Giannakpoulos, Barry H. Hendler> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 2000 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: