Dr. Vrbicky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1410 North 13th Street
Hadar, NE 68701Phone(402) 379-2322
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1983
- Creighton UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Creighton UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 1982 - 1984
- NE State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- RSV F Vaccine Maternal Immunization Study in Healthy Third-trimester Pregnant Women. Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Thomas, D.N.,Munoz, F.M.,Swamy, G.K.,Vrbicky, K.,Ault, K.,Steinhoff, M.,Beigi, R.H.
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsEvidence for the involvement of β-endorphin in the human menstrual cycleKeith Vrbicky, John S. Baumstark, Ibert C. Wells, Thomas W. Hilgers, Warren T. Kable, Christopher J. Elias> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1982 Dec 1
- Home uterine activity monitoring in a rural setting.K Vrbicky, WC Hill, EL Lambertz, WW Jurgensen> ;International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 1991 Mar 1
- Faith Regional Health ServicesNorfolk, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: