Dr. Busby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office28 S. Washington Street
Cortez Holistic Wellness Center
Cortez, CO 81321Phone(970) 715-1080Fax(970) 638-2401
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kelly Busby is a family physician in Cortez, CO. She received her medical degree from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. She specializes in preventive medicine and complementary and integrative medicine and is experienced in osteopathic manipulative medicine, cranial osteopathy, neuromuscular medicine, and functional medicine.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- North Colorado Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2005 - 2009
- TX State License 2004 - 2005
- CO State License 2004 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: