Dr. McConnochie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-2821
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1981
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1976
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1972 - 1972
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Study Of Telemedicine Consultation at Home For Older Adults Start of enrollment: 2010 Oct 01McConnochie, K.,Shah, M.N.
- Health-e-Access: A Study of Telemedicine in Primary Pediatric Care in Rochester, NY Start of enrollment: 2000 Dec 01Herendeen, N.,McConnochie, K.,Wood, N.
- In Home Hospital Care Program Start of enrollment: 1997 Oct 01McConnochie, K.M.
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHigh-Intensity Telemedicine Reduces Emergency Department Use by Older Adults With Dementia in Senior Living CommunitiesSuzanne M. Gillespie, Erin B. Wasserman, Nancy E. Wood, Hongyue Wang, Ann Dozier, Dallas Nelson, Kenneth M. McConnochie, Manish N. Shah> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2019 Jul 15
- Taking Up the Challenge.Kenneth M. McConnochie> ;Telemedicine Journal and E-health. 2020 Jan 7
- 9 citationsWebside Manner: A Key to High-Quality Primary Care Telemedicine for AllKenneth M. McConnochie> ;Telemedicine Journal and E-health. 2019 Nov 6
- Join now to see all
- At a Growing Number of Schools, Sick Kids Can Take a Virtual Trip to the DoctorJuly 19th, 2017
- Reducing Emergency Department Utilization Through Engagement in Telemedicine by Senior Living CommunitiesJanuary 7th, 2016
- Facilitators And Barriers To Adoption Of A Successful Urban Telemedicine ModelAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2010–2011
- Evaluation Of Telemedicine For Children With Special Healthcare NeedsAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2007–2009
- Valuation Of Primary Care-Integrated TelehealthAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2004–2006
- Re-Engineering Hospital Care For ChildrenNational Library Of Medicine2002
- Efficacy/Reliability Of Telemed In Routine Ped PracticeAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2000
- Home Nursing To Avoid Pediatric HospitalizationNational Institute Of Nursing Research1997–1999
- Severity Of Lower Respiratory Tract Illness In InfantsAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality1997–1999
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: