Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Phillips, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Kentucky, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1998 - 2001
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsA biologic model for assessment of osseous strain patterns and plating systems in the human maxillaL.Russell Alberts, Kenneth O. Phillips, Harold K. Tu, Warren W. Stinson, Andrew Friedman> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2003 Jan 1