Are you Dr. Higgins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office799 E Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO 80113Phone+1 303-493-5200Fax+1 720-570-2012
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kerry Higgins, MD is a family physician in Englewood, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado (University Hospital)Residency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Rose Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1974 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013