Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office221 E Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO 80113Phone+1 303-789-2251Fax+1 303-789-2505
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCan women at term self-diagnose premature spontaneous rupture of membranes?William A. Alto, Leah M. Cooper> ;Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2005 May 1
- Swedish Medical CenterEnglewood, Colorado
- Porter Adventist HospitalDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: