Are you Dr. Kunkle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Bldg. D, Suite 220
Mercerville, NJ 08619Phone+1 609-581-2200Fax+1 609-581-1212
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Kunkle, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Mercerville, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Regional Medical Center, and Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsOccipital morphology. An anatomic guide to internal fixation.Richard I. Zipnick, Andrew A. Merola, John M. Gorup, Kevin Kunkle, Tae Shin, Steven A. Caruso, Thomas R. Haher> ;Spine. 1996 Aug 1
- 61 citationsThe radial sensory nerve: An anatomic studyDavid M. Auerbach, Evan D. Collins, Kevin L. Kunkle, Enrique H. Monsanto> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1994 Nov 1
- Effect of water restriction on equine behaviour and physiology.Houpt, K. A., Eggleston, A., Kunkle, K., Houpt, T. R.> ;Equine Vet J. 2000 Jul
- Join now to see all