Overview of Dr. Martin
I’m an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon specializing in sports medicine and arthroscopic procedures. I’m passionate about caring for patients because I understand lower extremity injuries can be very disabling and painful. I strive to be a good listener first, understanding my patients’ expectations and goals. My Faith, Family, and Country make me a better person and I’m humbled by the opportunity to serve you and your Family!
Office543 TAYLOR AVE
Columbus, OH 43203Fax+1 614-293-2053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- IA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Lower Extremity Splinting: A Head-to-Head Comparison of A Novel One-Step Spray-on Splint Versus Standard Splinting.Tyler Webb, Daniel Lynch, James Lin, Adam Groth, Thuan Ly, Kevin D Martin> ;Military medicine. 2021 Dec 4
- AOA Board of Orthopedic SurgeryFellow
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: