Dr. O'Neil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1503 N. Lakeshore Drive
Sarasota, FL 34231Phone(941) 504-9242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- MedStar HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pain Management in Long-Term Care Communities: A Quality Improvement Initiative.Reid, M. C., O'Neil, K. W., Dancy, J., Berry, C. A., Stowell, S. A.> ;The annals of long-term care : the official journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2015 May 8
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: