Dr. Lottig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14406 Ne 20th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686Phone(503) 813-2000Fax(360) 571-4222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nationwide Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2000
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- OR State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Working in Clark County: Dr. Kristin Lottig: Pediatrician at Kaiser Permanente Salmon Creek Medical OfficeJune 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: