Dr. Wilmington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14406 Ne 20th Ave
Salmon Creek Medical Office
Vancouver, WA 98686Phone(360) 418-6001Fax(360) 571-4222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Trichophyton tonsurans tinea capitis in the San Francisco Bay area: increased infection demonstrated in a 20-year survey of fungal infections from 1974 to 1994.Wilmington, M., Aly, R., Frieden, I. J.> ;J Med Vet Mycol. 1996 Jul 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: