Are you Dr. Bigosinski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Gannett Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 773-0040Fax(207) 661-4630
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Krystian Bigosinski, MD is a board certified family physician in South Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Vermont, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Swedish Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsUlnar Shaft Stress Fracture in a High School Softball PitcherKrystian Bigosinski, Trish Palmer, Kathleen M. Weber, Jennifer Evola> ;Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2010 Mar 1