Dr. McAteer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Foden Rd
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 489-3144Fax(207) 523-8591
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsBarriers to outdoor physical activity in wintertime among Somali youth.Elizabeth Rothe, Christina Holt, Celine Kuhn, Timothy B. McAteer, Isabella Askari, Mary O’Meara, Abdimajid Sharif, William Dexter> ;Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2010 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: