Are you Dr. Asbjornsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Foden Rd
Suite 307 West
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 221-7799Fax(207) 221-3544
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Asbjornsen, DO is a family physician in South Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2007 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Middle cerebral air embolism after foam sclerotherapy.Asbjornsen, C. B.,Rogers, C. D.,Russell, B. L.> ;Phlebology. 2012 Mar 01