Dr. Melstrom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Duarte Rd
Bradbury, CA 91010Phone(626) 218-0118Fax(626) 301-8285
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kurt Melstrom is a colorectal surgeon in Bradbury, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He is experienced in surgical oncology (non-breast) and colon surgery.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2010 - 2011
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2003 - 2010
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsRole of minimally invasive surgery for rectal cancerKurt Melstrom, Andreas M Kaiser> ;World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2020 Aug 14
- 2 citationsHealth-related quality of life and oncologic outcomes after surgery in older adults with colorectal cancer.Andrew M. Blakely, Dayana Chanson, F. Lennie Wong, Oliver S. Eng, Stephen Sentovich, Kurt Melstrom, Lily L. Lai, Yuman Fong, Virginia Sun> ;Supportive Care in Cancer. 2020 Jun 1
- 41 citationsSurgical Smoke Exposure in Operating Room Personnel: A ReviewIce V Limchantra, Yuman Fong, Kurt Melstrom> ;JAMA Surgery. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Robotic Surgery Trends in General Surgical Oncology from the National Inpatient SampleLaleh G Melstrom, Kurt A Melstrom, Yuman Fong, Yanghee Woo, Camille L Stewart, Susanne G Warner, Surgical Endoscopy
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: