Are you Dr. Stedje?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 Philadelphia Dr
Dayton, OH 45406Phone+1 937-276-7623
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kurt Stedje, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Miami Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- Christ HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 1997
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsReal-time duplex ultrasound mapping of the greater saphenous vein before in situ infrainguinal revascularization.Bruce A. Ruoff, John J. Cranley, Lawrence A. Hannan, Negussie Aseffa, William S. Karkow, Kurt G. Stedje, Robert D. Cranley, Lawrence M. Hanrahan, David J. Peter> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1987 Aug 1
- The significance of hematuria in children after blunt abdominal trauma.Stalker, H. P., Kaufman, R. A., Stedje, K.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990 Mar
- Good Samaritan HospitalCincinnati, Ohio
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Miami Valley HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio