Dr. Cassias is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64111Phone+1 866-898-7142Fax+1 616-975-9824
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of ovary implants on juvenile hormone production by corpora allata of male Diploptera punctata.Hass, J. K., Cassias, K. A., Woodhead, A. P., Stay, B.> ;J Insect Sci. 2003
- Saint Luke's East HospitalLee's Summit, Missouri
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry RoadKansas City, Missouri
- Saint Luke's South HospitalOverland Park, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: