Dr. Jacob is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6229 66th St N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781Phone(727) 528-1888Fax(727) 528-0586
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1996
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1991 - 1995
- University of Kerala Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- The spread of a mupirocin-resistant/methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus clone in Kuwait hospitals.Udo EE, Jacob LE, Mathew B> ;Acta Trop.. 2001-10-22
- Genetic analysis of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus expressing high- and low-level mupirocin resistance.Udo EE, Jacob LE, Mathew B> ;J. Med. Microbiol.. 2001-10-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: