Dr. Huda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10,000 Bay Pines Blvd.Va Medical Center
Bay Pines, FL 33744Phone(727) 398-6661 x 15819Fax(727) 398-9554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1995
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Nurse led telephone assessment of expanded disability status scale assessment in MS patients at high levels of disability.Huda S, Cavey A, Izat A, Mattison P, Boggild M, Palace J> ;J. Neurol. Sci.. 2016-03-15
- Use of cell-based assays in myasthenia gravis and other antibody-mediated diseases.Rodriguez Cruz PM, Huda S, López-Ruiz P, Vincent A> ;Exp. Neurol.. 2015-08-01
- An 11-year retrospective experience of antibodies against the voltage-gated potassium channel (VGKC) complex from a tertiary neurological centre.Huda S, Wong SH, Pettingill P, O'Connell D, Vincent A, Steiger M> ;J. Neurol.. 2015-02-01
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Healthcare SystemBay Pines, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: