Are you Dr. Bigler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6832 E Brown Road
Mesa, AZ 85207Phone(480) 830-8333Fax(480) 830-8390
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lane Bigler, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Alabama, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1994 - 1995
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1991 - 1994
- SSM St Marys Hospital-St LouisInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 1994
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPainful Ulcers of the ScrotumLane R. Bigler, Ivan D. Flint, Loretta S. Davis> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1995 May 1
- 5 citationsPedal papule. Eccrine porocarcinoma (EPC) in association with poroma.David M. Spencer, Lane R. Bigler, Hearne Dw, Davis Ls, Pellegrini A> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1995 Feb 1
- 6 citationsUTERINE ADENOCARCINOMA METASTATIC TO THE SKIN RESPONSIVE TO MEGESTROL ACETATEDavid M. Spencer, Lane R. Bigler, Jonathan K. Wilkin, Richard A. Gams> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1994 Aug 1
- Banner Baywood Medical CenterMesa, Arizona