Dr. Kessler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 S 63rd St
Bldg 3 Suite 114
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(480) 981-2888Fax(480) 654-0599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Kessler is a dermatologist in Mesa, AZ and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 43 years. He specializes in dermatologic surgery and is experienced in dermatologic surgery, mohs micrographic surgery, and complex medical dermatology.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1981 - 1992
- AZ State License 1980 - 2022
- NM State License 1975 - 2022
- AOA Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Mammary Paget Disease in Darier Disease: Beware the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.Spizuoco, A., Jain, R.D., Stockton, T., Kessler, S.E., Hamacher, K.L.> ;Am J Dermatopathol. 2012 Jun
- Banner Baywood Medical CenterMesa, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: