Dr. Brenden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7525 E Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85208Phone(480) 985-9492Fax(480) 985-9771
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Dermatology, 1984 - 1987
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of ArizonaClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1982 - Present
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIndolent lymphadenopathic Kaposi's sarcomaRobert A. Schwartz, Lloyd D. Brenden, James H. Breeden, W. Clark Lambert> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1987 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: