Dr. Geskin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office161 Fort Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-5550
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larisa Geskin is a dermatologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She is experienced in cutaneous t-cell lymphoma, melanoma and cutaneous malignancies, complex medical dermatology, skin cancer screening, and primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2014
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Study of KW-0761 Versus Vorinostat in Relapsed/Refractory CTCL Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Dmitri O. Grebennik, MD
- Study of Acitretin to Treat Skin Rash Caused by Erlotinib (a Chemotherapy Drug) Start of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01Geskin, L.J.
- Single Agent Phase II Study of Forodesine (BCX1777) in the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2007 Jul 01Bartlett, N.,Duvic, M.,Fleischer, A.B.,Forero-Torres, A.,Foss, F.,Gabrail, N.,Geskin, L.,Goy, A.,Kim, Y.,Korman, N.J.,Olsen, E.,Parker, S.S.,Prince, M.,Shustov, A.R.,Turturro, F.,Wood, G.S.
- Effect of Denileukin Diftitox on Immune System in CTCL Patients Start of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01Geskin, L.J.,McCann, S.A.
- Immunization Against Tumor Cells in Sezary Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2004 Sep 01Geskin, L.J.,McCann, S.A.
- In Vitro Evaluation of Immune Responses in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Start of enrollment: 2002 Jun 01Geskin, L.J.
- StrataXRT® as a Steroid Sparing Device Larisa J Geskin, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma.Reinhard Dummer, Maarten H. Vermeer, Julia Scarisbrick, Youn H. Kim, Connor J. Stonesifer, Cornelis P. Tensen, Larisa J. Geskin, Pietro Quaglino, Egle Ramelyte> ;Nature reviews. Disease primers. 2021 Aug 26
- Epigenetic Regulation of Apoptosis in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma: Implications for Therapy with Methotrexate, Jak Inhibitors, and Resveratrol.Minakshi Nihal, Jianqiang Wu, Connor J. Stonesifer, Jay Daniels, Jaehyuk Choi, Larisa J. Geskin, Alain H. Rook, Gary S. Wood> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2021 Aug 3
- Jak-STAT Inhibition Mediates Romidepsin and Mechlorethamine Synergism in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.Jose R. Cortes, Christina C. Patrone, Stuart Aidan Quinn, Yuhan Gu, Marta Sanchez-Martin, Adam Mackey, Anisha J. Cooke, Bobby B. Shih, Anouchka P. Laurent, Megan H. Tr...> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2021 Jun 2
- Join now to see all
- Skin Associated Staphylococcus Aureus Contributes to Disease Progression in CTCLLarisa J Geskin, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/9/2019
- Despite Knowing the Skin Cancer Risk, Many Millennials Continue to TanJuly 3rd, 2019
- Beating Back Skin CancerMay 17th, 2019
- Skin Cancer Prevention Advocates Target Indoor TanningJanuary 30th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: